Saturday, September 25, 2010

Girlifying my camera

My machine didn’t make it for it’s servicing. I just have to make the camera strap cover for my camera after I got it through a friend of my brother’s who came up to KL from Singapore to visit friends. 

It’s a quick job. I need it for promotion factor. I have my test run for the camera today to take photos for a friend’s website. She’s opening her cafe soon and wanted some pictures of her food. She asked another friend to do the photo shoot on a more professional scale. The fun part is after the shoot where we get to enjoy the food, YEAY!

I’ve also added a slip on pocket for the lens cover. I’ve seen some covers with pockets for the lens cover but the strap cover will have to be at least 3 inches wide which is not quite suitable for my strap. So, I improvised and made slip on pocket. 

I must say I love Photoshop Elements 8. I’m so happy with the overall look of my photos. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang