Saturday, December 11, 2010

Danial’s Shorts

My weekend project completed today. Danial’s shorts. Well, it’s actually a three quarter pants. He needs new shorts for his daily wear as his wardrobe has not be updated for quite some time now.  I made it using the corduroy fabric and now I’ve decided that the colour is not teal but more moss. I used ZigZag Zoo print from my stash for the turn ups and the pocket linings to add a little bit of character to the otherwise dull pants. I’ve also embroidered Danial’s initials on the pockets. 
The pattern came from this book that I bought sometime ago from Amazon.com. Lots of beautiful patterns to try. At least this is the first from the book. 
I’m going to add this in Lil Arwen’s range of kidswear for custom order and maybe do a few ready mades (finding time to do that is another challenge!)

Will try to take photos of Danial wearing the pants later. Till then, have a nice weekend folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang