Sunday, February 13, 2011

A Little Update: Dewi and her Shrug

I finally get to meet an old friend from primary school; Noornina Mohamed Saad when she dropped by last thursday to collect her daughter’s shrug. We’ve not met since we’re 11, after my Penilaian Darjah 5 when I had to move to Kuching, following my dad’s posting to the airforce base there.

The meeting was quite brief as Nina just got back from work and has her youngest son waiting in the car. With goods changing hands, we bid farewell and hope we could meet up again and catch up. I asked Nina to send me pictures of Dewi when she tries on her new shrug.

Nina kept her words and tagged me in her photos on Facebook. I took the liberty to digitally enhance the photo. My heart swelled with pride to see how gorgeous Dewi look modelling the shrug. It fits Dewi well with a lot of room to grow in. I hope she gets a good wear from it. Thank you Nina for giving me the chance to knit for your pretty daughter.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang