Wednesday, May 18, 2011

My New Camera Bag

I’ve had my Lumix GF2 for almost 3 months now. Although it came with a bag but I normally chuck it in my Cosmo bag along with God knows what else. It’s rough I know and I’ve been searching for a bag suitable for it. I went online and browsed Esty for some ideas. I like the cubie or a padded insert that you can put in any bag. But I don’t have any foam lying around in the house to make one. 

Camera Cube found on Etsy
 After much searching, I finally decided to follow Pink Penguin’s Bento/Lunch Bag tutorial. I made a slight modification to the bag where I added  batting onto the bag’s body for padding and extra protection to keep the camera from being knocked around too much. And Oh!, I added some pockets in the interior lining for memory cards.
 I took this with my Iphone4. The quality is not too hot. I am seriously considering to make a matching camera strap cover and lens pouch... 
I’ve had ScotchGard for quite sometime already. I found it at a DIY shop in IOI Mall, next to Daiso. I was prompted to get this when Naza of Itsy Doodles asked me how to stain-proof placemats she’s making for a customer a while ago. My solution is to put the placemats under the plastic or vinyl cover that people usually put on their tables. When I saw this, I thought I’d give it a try and protect my bags. :) I have yet to put it to test. I will update accordingly when I have. 

Now, I’ve got to get ready to pick Danial up from school and send some packages to the postoffice. 


2 comments:

  1. sis, cantik beg ni..saya teringin nakwat beg gemok cute ni tp tak pandai..

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank TinyTini. Ikut je tutorial, akak dah link tu. super easy :) kalau nak pakai batting, replace je yg interface tu dgn batting :) good luck!

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang