Monday, September 26, 2011

Another Cosmo Bag-Resized


Isn’t this combination gorgeous? I just love it. It’s a resized cosmo bag for Eda Hashim. She ordered the original Cosmo Bag from me some time ago. This bag is made with Gypsy Paisley in White as the main exterior fabric matched with Zen Garden in Pear for the handles and trimmings. The lining is a pink checkered pattern Japanese cotton. I just love the whole ‘freshness’ look of this colours.

For more information on the bag, please check out my Products and Pricing page. I’ve already put it up there.



I added a key-ring strap so you can hook your keys to it and keep it from being lost in the bag. If it’s the house keys, you don’t have to unhook it from the keyring strap, I made the strap long enough so that you can just pull your keys out from the bag, unlock the door and chuck it back into the bag. 


Inside view of the bag. It has two side pockets and one zippered pocket. Enough to hold a lot of things, except the kitchen sink!

And this is my little assistant ‘helping’ me out during the photoshoot. Not the sharpest picture but still a priceless moment :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang