Monday, December 26, 2011

Long weekend sewing


It’s a long christmas weekend here in Malaysia. Saturday, we went to Jalan Pudu to get some notions in bulk quantity. It was drizzling in the morning and th traffic was slightly congested. I guess, that’s normal in those parts of the world. It was a quick stop and I got Azrai to drive me around Jalan Kenanga for a quick survey. I found a shop that sells all sorts of display racks and fixture. Something I’d KIV for the next craft market.

We then went to Tropicana City to do groceries for Nenek Damansara. At least, Azrai did that while I took the kids to Toys ‘R’ Us to kill time. Had lunch at 3pm at Lake Club and went to Puchong to get Danial and Azrai a hair cut. 

Christmas day was a day to laze around at home watching tv. We had breakfast at home and only went out for lunner (lunch and dinner) at 5.30pm in Cyberjaya. We decided on Papparich. Here’s some photos:

Arwen loves the wind in her hair

Danial is no different

PappaRich Cyberjaya

Taking orders

Danial

Iced Soya+cincau

Kari Laksa
This morning, I decide to use up my corduroy stash and make more 3/4 pants for Danial. I know some parents have daily clothes and nice clothes for outings and make a point to get the kids to change into nicer clothes before going out. I’m one who’s not bothered to get the kids to change so I get them to wear ready to go out clothes everyday. Even at the spur of the moment, we can all just dash through the door and go out. The idea of having to change the kids before going out would just kill the mood. 

How was your weekend? Enjoy the few more hours left of it and if I don’t make any more post before the year end, here’s ending 2011 with gratitude. It’s been a good year and looking forward to a greater 2012 :) Happy new year folks!

2 comments:

  1. me too... tak suka nak suruh Izzah tukar2 baju untuk keluar.. just wear as you are.. kecuali kalau nak g kenduri.. selalunya tukarlah to baju kurung first

    ReplyDelete

Nuffnang