Monday, March 13, 2017

Cameo Tutorials on Youtube

Now that I am a non-exclusive distributor for Cameo and Portrait, I’ve been doing a few tutorial videos to help new Cameo/Portrait owners with their projects. You can check out my Youtube channel here. If you do check out my channel, I appreciate if you can click on “thumb up” and “subscribe”.  I’m still tweaking and feeling my way about in Youtube so bear with me.

Here is one to guide the new owners on how to register their Silhouette so they get the complimentary one month subscription worth USD25. That’s a lot of money in MYR



This is how I use Embrilliance software to create a cut file on Silhouette Design Studio for applique.



This is a video on pen holder/adapter. It’s included in the Cameo3 Crafter’s Bundle.


This is a tutorial for Etching Cream. 


Cutting Felt with Cameo:


Cutting a plastic sheet for a clutch template:


A sketch pen hack. How to make sketch pen fonts from normal fonts. I did this in English as it was requested by the group members of Silhouette Cameo Project Inspiration in Facebook after I showed them a video of my faux chalkboard writing on black card stock.


I’ll be adding more videos to my Youtube in the future. As most of my videos are intended for local viewers, the medium of delivery is Manglish (Malay and English combination). I plan to add English subtitle to my videos.

If you want me to do a demo video about cameo, let me know and I see if I can work something out.

By the way, did I tell you that my Portrait has a new friend? Yep, I got myself a Cameo3 last February. After all, I need it for class. There’s a new set of ball game especially with the dual carriage and the automatic blade. Love it!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Nuffnang